Thursday, October 28, 2010

My break from work




Thanks to my boss Bill for hooking me up with a ticket to the Gophers football game.  They totally suck but I hadn't been inside the new stadium yet, so it was fun.  My way upperdeck comp ticket wasn't needed inside.  Many open rows down low so I sat mostly twelve rows up or so on the thirty yard line.  Obama was also in town so it made for an interesting walk down.  The shot of Obama's limos was the last shot my battery had. I turned the camera on a few minutes prior to the arrival and was perturbed to see the battery sign was flashing red.  I quickly set the exposure and turned it off.  When they drove up I turned it on, snapped one shot, and literally immediately the lens went back in and turned off, (on my point and shoot Lumix.)

No comments:

Post a Comment